Wednesday, July 22, 2009

possible future subjects and contents for this blog

  • the rooftop movie parties I’m having and the movies and documentaries that we watched2009-07-17 21-26-01 - 0781_QVga
  • my future plans for my roof
  • my future plans for my life
  • amateur sociology ie.
    • me describing my thoughts on Turkish teenagers,
    • the generation gap between us, the 30 something teenagers and our parents,
    • the 4 major beliefs that grasp Turkish youth, the cultural beliefs, Ataturkism, the religious beliefs, the macho Mediterranean beliefs…
    • my thoughts on the absolute lack of morality in Turkish culture
    • the battle between the society and the self in Turkish culture
    • the religious people that live on my street,
    • the crazy lady that sleeps on my street and her relation to the rest of the public
    • the dog named Tony on my street,
    • the sexy italian milf on my street and my dirty fantasies (sarcasm),
  • sexy photos… such as this one (sarcasm): 2009-07-17 01-26-35 - 0297_QVga
  • my experiences of direct contact with the Mimisburg locals, such as  foosball in the lokal -kiraathane:2009-07-15 22-12-35 - 0290_QVga
  • comparison of life in nyc east williamsburg bushwick and life in mimisburg
  • future plans of my friends
  • more historical facts about Galata, Beyoglu, Pera, Haci Mimi, some of them as boring as the previous ones, supported with photos2009-07-18 23-00-29 - 0442_QVga
  • where to go and what to eat in Beyoglu (I can hear you say -boooo-)
  • hints on my real identity (no matter how mundane it is) for example:2009-07-18 20-42-29 - 0016_QVga

No comments:

Post a Comment