Thursday, July 16, 2009

It’s a tight neighbourhood Mimisburg.

The distance between my building and the building across the street is about 15 feet.. 5 meters or something.

So Tom sees the neighbours across the street on the balcony and starts chatting them up, but apparently the neighbour doesn’t speak english that well.

When I get home from work they are still there so we start talking. Tattoo artist. Listens to electronica. Tells me that I was listening to Matt John the other day and that he likes his stuff… I love Matt John. I told him that he was listening to Matthew Dear and that’s cool stuff too. So I guess it’s nice to have neighbours so up close.

A few weeks ago when I was on the balcony some guy across, who lives in the building next to the building of this tattoo artist cross–neighbour (karsi komsu) , and 1 level down, asked me to turn my balcony light off at nights because it shines through their window where their bed is and makes it harder for them to sleep at night.


No comments:

Post a Comment